Denham Springs City Court
116 N. Range Ave.
Denham Springs, LA 70726
Phone #: 225.665.5505
Fax #: 225.664.2648
Your COURT APPEARANCE has been set on the date on your citation.
To plead guilty/pay prior to court date:
- Mail payment (money order or cashiers check) to the Denham Springs City Court, 116 N. Range Ave., Denham Springs, LA 70726. Include ticket number and driver’s license number with payment.
- Pay in person at Denham Springs City Court, 116 N. Range Ave., Denham Springs, LA 70726. Cash, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, Debit Cards, money orders and cashier checks are accepted between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Pay online at Click here to make payment
To contest your ticket:
- You must appear at the Denham Springs City Court on your assigned court date as shown on your citation and plead Not Guilty subscountry your matter will be set for a future trial date.
- If you wish to have witness(es) subpoenaed for your trial, you must furnish names and addresses IN WRITING to the Denham Springs City Court, 116 N. Range Ave., Denham Springs, LA 70726 at least 15 days prior to your trial date.
- Scroll down to review the courthouse rules before appearing in court.
- If you wish to have the public defender represent you please click here for the Public Defender Application form to be filled out and turned in to the court clerk.
The following list is some of the offenses that CANNOT be paid in advance and YOU MUST APPEAR IN PERSON ON THE DATE SHOWN ON YOUR CITATION:
- Any/All Criminal Charge(s)
- Any/All Charges that happens in a school zone
- Passing a stopped school bus
- Driving with a suspended license
- Drag racing
- Improper or Modified Exhaust System
- No Proof of Compulsory Insurance
- Any/All Charge(s) Regarding a Minor
- Any/All Charge(s) involving an accident (unless you bring proof of Insurance acceptance of liability and satisfying the victims losses.)
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Fake or Switched MVI or License Plate
- Texting While Driving
FAILURE TO APPEAR OR TO PAY TIMELY WILL RESULT IN THE ISSUANCE OF A WARRANT FOR YOUR ARREST, WITHDRAWAL OF YOUR DRIVING PRIVILEGES AND THE ASSESSMENT OF ADDITIONAL PENALTIES.
Visitors of the Denham Springs City Ward II Court are prohibited from entering the Courthouse with any weapons, dangerous instrumentalities, or illegal contraband. Visitors are additionally prohibited from entering the Courthouse with any electronic devices, tobacco products, or a bag of any type (purse, brief case, book sack etc.). Attorneys who present a current “Louisiana State Bar Card” are exempt from the prohibition of electronic devices. Electronic devices include, but may not necessarily be limited to the following:
- Cell phones
- Digital or Tape recorders
- Computer laptops
Upon entering the Courthouse while court is in session, all visitors are REQUIRED to pass through a security checkpoint and complete the following security measures:
- Empty all pockets and remove all metal items;
- Present all hand-carried items to be scanned through an X-Ray Scanner.
- Proceed through a metal detection device (magnetometer) before gaining entrance to the building.
- No Children allowed in the court house lobby when court is in session unless, he/she is required to be here by the court for a court proceeding.
- APPROPRIATE ATTIRE REQUIRED No shorts, tank tops or mini dresses are allowed in the court room.
** Visitors may also be subject to screening by hand held magnetometers at any location within the Courthouse.
Notice of Disclaimer:
The Denham Springs City Court assumes no liability for the accuracy or completeness of any of the information contained on this web site. This information is provided as a public service for convenience purposes only. Reliance upon the accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein is at the user’s risk. Users are strongly encouraged to make every effort to verify the accuracy and/or completeness of the information before reliance thereon.